Monday 6 December 2010

HELP

On several occasions in the past I have tried to advise someone, they had always told me their predicament, and the issues they had.

But for some strange reason they never accepted, or took on-board what I was saying.

Ok, I admit, I do not have any qualifications of any kind in Life Coaching, Mentoring, or anything similar. But I have seen, and been in many situations, adverse and extremely pleasant, to have the experience to see what is not right, and be able to advise and help someone.

And even to this day, some of those people who I have tried to advise are still making the same mistakes, and resentful of my words of wisdom, all the time thinking that they know best.
But time is moving on, and they fail to admit their errors, pretending that things are fine, yet all the while they know they are not.

Fortunately, someone did accept my help and inspirational words last week whilst I was at a training/seminar event with them.
They were insistent that they would not return for the second day. Thankfully I managed to get them to change their mind, and, yes, they returned on day 2, and were so pleased they had.

This of course just one instance of help, that was accepted for FREE, and it paid off for them in so many ways.


Of course, it must also be remembered, that a mentor or helper, also needs a helping hand/mentor.

Yours Helpfully

Mr Giraffe

No comments:

Post a Comment