Wednesday 23 June 2010

Wonderful Day

Today has been one of the most wonderful days I have had in a long time.

Firstly I received a job at 11am, I printed it, trimmed it and delivered it Regents Park by 1:30pm, bearing in mind I live in Croydon.

Then I went for a wondeful lunch at Ozer, with an old friend. I then walked to Covent Garden, where I sat for a couple of hours, with a couple of Latte's, just enjoying the world go by and contemplating.

After which I walked over to Great Queen Street met some friends for a drink, got a new customer also, then went over to the Connaught Rooms for dinner, as I could not make the actual meeting. The meal was fab, there was a string quartet playing, it was truly brilliant, with approximately 700 people dining.

The meal and speeches finished about 8:30pm. The 4 of us left there, jumped in a cab and went to the RAC Club in Pall Mall, for some champagne, well it ended up with a few bottles of.

Now I am back home, in my enclosure, writing this, and contemplating the wonderful day I have today, ready to start working on some more jobs.

So today has been a most wonderful fun packed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment